Bemobi’s investor relations website has forward-looking statements that are subject to risks and uncertainty, being based on beliefs and assumptions made by the management and on available information regarding the economy, technological developments and the industry itself.
Such forward-looking statements include assertions on a range of issues, among which we highlight the following:
- Economic, financial and political effects, and health effects arising from the current Covid-19 pandemic;
- General economic, political and commercial conditions, both in Brazil and abroad;
- The Company’s ability to predict and efficiently react to any immediate or long-term changes in client behavior;
- The Company’s ability to efficiently and promptly implement any necessary measures within its business, operations, cash flow, prospects, liquidity, and financial conditions;
- Changes in the behavior shown by clients;
- The Company’s ability to implement the strategy for expansion, whether organically or through acquisitions;
- Changes in the credit rating of Brazil or the Company;
- Changes in laws and regulations applicable to the Company’s industry, and changes in the understandings of the Courts or other authorities with regard to these Laws and regulations;
- Changes in the general conditions of the economy, including (by way of example) inflation, interest rates, foreign exchange (which have shown significant volatility over the last twelve months), level of employment, population growth, consumer confidence, and liquidity of the financial and capitals markets;
- Ability to enable and implement new projects for the development and provision of Company services;
- Conditions that affect the activities of the Company and the financial conditions of its main clients;
- Changes in the competitive scenario in the industry where the Company is active;
- With regard to relationships with current and future suppliers, clients, and providers of services to the Company;
- With regard to the variation of costs, including but not limited to: (i) operating and maintenance costs; (ii) regulatory charges and burdens; (iii) contributions, charges, and taxes;
- Factors or trends that could affect business, market share, financial condition, liquidity, or results of Company operations;
- The Company’s indebtedness;
- Effects of any possible tax reform; and
- Those risk factors presented in the Risk Factors section of our Reference Form; and
- Other declarations contained in this website with regard to non-historical facts.
This list is not exhaustive and other risks and uncertainties can cause results that could be substantially different from those contained in the outlook and in estimates.
Investors must be aware that the factors above, as well as others discussed on this investor relations website, could affect future Company results and could lead to results different from those shown in the forward-looking statements that Bemobi makes on this website and in the documents contained herein.
Forward-looking statements also include information on possible or assumed future results of Company operations. This information is shown in several sections on this website, as also in statements that include the words ‘believes,’ ‘may,’ ‘continues,’ ‘expects,’ ‘predicts,’ intends,’ ‘plans,’ ‘estimates,’ ‘anticipates’ or other similar phrases.
Forward-looking statements do not guarantee performance. They involve elements of risk and uncertainty as well as assumptions, as these refer to future events and therefore depend on circumstances that may or may not happen. The Company’s future financial situation, operating results, strategy, market participation, and Bemobi’s market value may be significantly different when compared to those stated or suggested in the aforementioned forward-looking statements. Many of the factors that will determine these results and values are beyond the Company’s control.
Investors are warned not to show undue trust in forward-looking statements.